Wood and Brooks direct blow action

Ron Boyd ronboyd_1 at juno.com
Mon Aug 6 21:59:49 MDT 2007

Thanks Conrad. I have the Reblitz book and as you said, it shows a picture
of it. What I would like is to get some information on how to regulate the
action. I guess there aren't a lot of them around. It is almost like a grand
action in many ways. I was surprised that when I pulled the action, the
dampers were not part of it but seperate. It was very easy to lift it out
and re-install it as all I had to do was to drop it straight down without
having to tilt it. I'm surprised that Wood and Brooks didn't perfect on