Baldwin 9' bushing removal

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Aug 7 05:01:35 MDT 2007

Wow, I thought I had seen most of the biggest extremes. Please tell us more
about the leading in this thing. Like what is the DW of C88 and others? You
might want to throw away your gram weight set and use a set of leads from a
scuba diving belt.

Is there some totally wild geometry that would have led someone in this sort
of errant leading direction?

Does the key move if you stand on the key front?

I've never seen anything like that. Please tell us the whole story!

Terry Farrell