Must Liquidate from Sarasota FL (more pictures)

REPRPT at aol.com REPRPT at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 18:05:30 MDT 2007

A little bit of a problem came up. I went in to get more pictures and check
it out further and it was no longer there. The owner of the shop said he
couldn't remember the name of the guy who came and got it. He told me I didn't
move them quick enough. I later tracked it down to the buyers of the property.
Apparently they had been told they were responsible to clear the place out so
they took the pianos themselves to try and sell.

I'm not even messing with it, from here on out, but thanks for the offer. I
think I've already gotten myself in where I don't belong. So I  guess I'm
going to go back to my corner and disappear if I can. :-)

Ron