tuning anomaly

Gene Nelson nelsong at pbic.net
Tue Aug 21 21:10:25 MDT 2007

I have tuned part time at the university for the last couple of years and
had definitely suspected that some student had a tuning hammer because of
really odd tunings - or out of tunings.
Couple of weeks ago I was in one of the professor's office tuning a
Bosenforfer - there was a very old Brinkermann in the corner of the office
and I had a look for curiosity. Under music rack was the hammer that I was
looking for - nicely hidden. Not even a good one - the ebay goose neck
$20.00 special.
Gene