Gram Scales

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Wed Aug 22 13:12:10 MDT 2007

(Sorry -- I originally posted this under the wrong subject heading.)

Go to
http://www.jscale.com/product/50x.html
<blocked::http://www.jscale.com/product/50x.html>
and
http://www.oldwillknottscales..com/
<blocked::http://www.oldwillknottscales.com/>

There is quite a variety to choose from. I've had a JS 500 for some years and
it's worked as advertised. If memory serves it cost about $30. I think this
model has now been replaced by the JS 600. Basically the same but has a 600 gram
capacity rather than 500
grams.

Del

  _____