Gram Scales

Bruce Dornfeld bdornfeld at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 22 21:24:08 MDT 2007

Earlier this month I bought a gram scale that I have used for touchweight metrology measurements. It is from www.saveonscales.com.  The CJ600 measures with an accuracy of  0.1 gram from 0 up to 600 gm.  It has the tare button we need.  It cost $51.90 plus 11.95 shipping.  If you want higher accuracy than that it will cost more.  Some cheaper scales did not mention tare buttons and others just looked like the wrong size for this kind of thing.  I have spent some time measuring keys, whippens and hammers, using the metrology table and jigs.  I like this scale for this work.

Bruce Dornfeld, RPT
bdornfeld at earthlink.net
847-498-0379