Business for sale - Napa, CA

Brooks & Yumi brooksw at jps.net
Wed Aug 22 22:10:16 MDT 2007

Business for sale in and around Napa, California.
On the advice of my physician, chiropractor and others, I am getting out of the piano business (shoulder problems).  I've been tuning pianos in Napa since 1989.
Terms are negotiable.
My idea at this point:
Half of what the buyer makes in the first year plus a $5.00 fee for an introductory and scheduling phone call to each client.  If a client does not use the buyer - new tuner - there will be no fee.
Brooks Weisman RPT
brooksw at jps.net