Voicing needles?

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 15:36:37 MDT 2007

Paul writes:
<<
I've found their greatest utility to be in stitching from the side of the
hammer at or just above the wood molding. A single needle all the way through at
various positions in a straight line up from the tip of the molding can do
wonders. But with care! A stitch at a time.  >>

        I was always concerned with stressing the pinning when trying to go
laterally into ultra hard hammers, so I guess that is why I have avoided this.
Maybe my technique is faulty...

Ed Foote RPT
the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>