Young Chang files bankruptcy: Korean Fair Trade Commission ordersSamick to sell its controlling stake, even if move leads to liquidation of Korea's largest piano maker MusicTrades - Find Articles

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 1 09:44:33 MST 2007

Well, it's news if you are still living in 2004.  A lot has happened since.

Still, I also need authorization/ assurance of payment for a bracket job.  I have a set of brackets which I was keeping,  but now I'm waiting for a response to a phone call to tech support before I start the job.  I don't like working for free, and I want to be sure I'll get paid for warranty work.

Paul McCloud
San Diego