YC Action Brackets, was: Young Chang files bankruptcy.....

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 1 11:42:51 MST 2007

FWIW:  I have done perhaps eight or ten YC action bracket replacement jobs. I have always dealt directly with the piano owner for payment. I do work. They pay me. I give them warranty forms. They pursue reimbursement (and I wish them luck!).

IMHO, if you do it the other way, you're asking to get burned.

Besides, most of these instruments will need a full action regulation anyway - replacement of the brackets is a minor part of the project.

Hope this is of use.

Terry Farrell