Ronsen Bacon felt

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 11:03:21 MST 2007

In a message dated 2/1/2007 9:17:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Bruce.Stevens at verizon.net writes:

Dale,

It's rather interesting that the Yamaha felt wasn't as hard as you might
think.  In fact, when I weighed the Yamaha hammers comparing them to the
Ronsen's, that I prepped, the weight wasn't that much different.   Somewhere in
Yamaha's process, they started pressing the felt harder and  harder.  Whatever the
difference, the bloom of the tone is  spectacular!  Yes, it must have a
working soundboard.
Bruce

On Feb 1, 2007, at 8:48 AM, _Erwinspiano at aol.com_