WOW! and More comic relief

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 20:55:24 MST 2007

And then there is only 12 inches between the nic nak
laden Knabe grand and the drum set. Violins and cellos
made passage on the other side also dangerous. So I
tried to squeeze between the piano and drums while she
was removing the 40 picture frames.  But I wasn't
skinny enough and two pictures fell off clashing and
breaking.  I apologized profusely and didn't charge
for the pitch raise.  Wait, I was not comically
relieved.

Bob Hull