The Ultimate Aggravation ... was WOW! and More comic relief

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 3 02:00:51 MST 2007

I have a FAQ on my website. One question (which in truth was never asked)
is: how can I make the life of my pianotuner easier? Answer: remove all the
stuff from the piano, arrange for silence and btw: I like my coffee hot and
with milk. It´s amazing how many people read this. They offer me exactly
that with a smile. I love the internet! But I fear I drink to much coffee.

Gregor