The Ultimate Aggravation ... was WOW! and More comic relief

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 2 16:20:35 MST 2007

Spent several hours in a nice home today, installing keys newly topped, regulating, etc. Didn't take a lunch break because it was way out in the country, so I got pretty hungry  in the afternoon.

Meanwhile, for the duration of the time I was there, the young lady was baking batch after batch after batch of wonderful-smelling chocolate chip cookies for some church social or something.

Was I offered any? Noooooo.

I have other people invite me to lunch or dinner, sometimes, and have been handed many a plate of cookies or homemade bread, etc. But not this time.

So I made extra noise and scattered keytop shavings all over the place.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15