Service calls

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 2 16:04:53 MST 2007

I try to always schedule new customer/piano as the last appointment of the day. You never know what you're going to run into. If it's just a tune, fine. If it ends up being just a service call and "bad news" session, that's okay, too. If it turns into repairs or bigger job I can at least get started, get a deposit, and do some scheduling.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15