Holey-Moley !!! ( More Steinert stuff. )

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Feb 3 04:06:56 MST 2007

If the Steinert was made in Boston, more than likely it has a WNG action.
Look at the action - is it a Steinway or a WNG (or some other conventional
action)?

BTW, after 75 or 100 years, what on earth makes a Steinway anything unique
(sound-wise - I realize the resale thing)? There are plenty of old high
quality pianos built just a heavily (or many more so) than the Steinway. I
mean, if you are remanufacturing the piano, you are really only looking at
limitations inherent in the case and plate. Ahhhh, whatever......

Terry Farrell