A Good Old Upright Fix

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 3 23:34:34 MST 2007

At 09:59 PM 2/3/2007, Terry Farrel wrote:
>Subject: Re: A Good Old Upright Fix
>Message: 3
>
>Naw, not me. I just did a Google on "piano fire" and came up with
>this:  <http://pianoburning.blogspot.com/>http://pianoburning.blogspot.com/
>
>I was pretty impressed. What a hoot!
>
>Terry Farrell

If you look at the "disassembly" pictures, you will notice that this
thing was straight-strung in the bass. And that ornate case with the
laterally swinging music rack. This was most likely a,
gasp...   BIRDCAGE!!!!  I posted a message to that blog,
congratulating them on their wisdom... Anonymously, of course...

Israel Stein