Young Chang Brakets

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 5 12:51:54 MST 2007

Hey Now,

Just a thought. Has anyone tried to get brackets from Piano Disc/Mason & Hamlin. Many of the piano disc brand pianos were made by Young Chang. I once did a bracket change on a 90's Knabe that had expanding brackets. The piano had a piano disc system on it. Michael Zarate sent me some brackets that worked. Now I'm not saying that you'll get them for free....but they may have a supply. It's worth a phone call. I'm sure Michael will want to kill me if he hears that I put this on the list.

Also I met the guy that is the tech support @ Young Chang's new digs in Wilmington Ca. at the NAMM show. I could have sworn I got his card, unfortunately I can't seem to locate it. I know for sure I gave him my card. Don't ask me why. If I find the card I'll post a #.

C-ya

Steve

Orange Co. Ca.

Pura Vida