voicing learning curve

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Mon Feb 5 16:18:22 MST 2007

Hi Ed,

Since one "can" do a lot of damage if they don't know what they're
doing, my advice (besides going to conventions
and taking the voicing classes), is to find a good local tech to
teach/guide you. Be prepared to pay! :-) It's still
cheaper than buying a new set of hammers!

Avery Todd
University of Houston