Too much clutter

alan forsyth alan at forsythalan.wanadoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 06:55:51 MST 2007

Marshall, Marshall, Marshall,

You've just done it again, succeeding where no man has succeeded before; including 3 whole digests of Pianotech as attachments to your replies! It's not a question of deleting, it's your settings. Go to Tools on the menu bar, click on Options and then open the "Send" page. There you will see an option box that says "include message in reply". Uncheck this box Now!

Of course this is all if you are using Outlook Express. If you are using another program, perhaps you should get someone to help you. You have been costing those who have a dial-up connection like myself time and money.

Having "Re: Pianotech Digest, Vol 1284, Issue 38" as your subject line does not mean anything. You must reply to the individual messages within the Digest and not reply to the Digest as a Whole.

AF