Too much clutter

paul bruesch tunergeek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 07:21:20 MST 2007

Oh Alan,

Just think how much you're SAVING by not having broadband!! Digests cost a
pittance by comparison!

Marshall,
I found that gmail is a wonderful alternative to the digests. It organizes
message threads and it's LOTS easier to read responses than trying to scan
past the "attached originals" (which, in your case...)

For a while I just went to the archives and monitored them sorted by date,
but that can be a pain, too. Gmail is the way to go, and no, I don't have
stock in google and I don't know anyone who works there, and I don't think
that google is the Utopian solution to everything for everyone!

Paul