Lehman/Bach Temperament

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Tue Feb 6 18:48:31 MST 2007

Jon writes:

<< Yesterday I tuned this temperament on a Baldwin L
for someone who has preferred Broadwood's Best
for many years. I received an e-mail just now:
       I love the tuning - want it this way forever!!!!!! >>

       I would be interested in their response to J. Charles Francis's
interpretation of the Bach squiggle.  I find that it is smoother sounding in the
more extreme keys of E and B, while still providing a lot of contrast and
consonance in all the right places.

Ed Foote RPT