Cuttin' Sitka for Soundboards

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 7 09:19:34 MST 2007

Waddaya mean -27°? In your freezer? Nobody in their right mind would live
anywhere that gets down to -27°. Sheesh, you expect me to believe that!  ;-)

Hope you take the plastic off and lead out of the old keys first. Ribs and
panels do indeed burn well, but be careful of creosote buildup in the
chimney from burning softwoods - you don't want to have a chimney fire when
it is -27° outside. OUCH!

Terry Farrell