Your Mail (Tuning Hammer Case)

Mark Purney piano at raktron.com
Wed Feb 7 10:06:01 MST 2007

I spent a long time Googling to try and find a padded case for mine, and
I almost gave up. I eventually found this site that sells fleece-lined
knife cases, and they are very cheap. If you look on this page you might
find something that will work for you, but there won't be any straps to
hold mutes unless you make them yourself:
http://www.bladematrix.tv/browseproducts/Index.html

This case would probably be ideal for most levers, and it's only $4.36:
http://www.bladematrix.tv/browseproducts/AC120--Heavy-Cordura-13-1-2--Zip-Up-Knife-Case..HTML

I had to go with the larger AC112 (16.5") case because I didn't think my
Fujan would fit inside the AC120. This case is about 1" too long to fit
nicely inside my tool bag, so I'm still on the lookout for a 14" or 15"
case.

I hope that helps, and I'd appreciate any ideas for a better solution.
Mark Purney