Young Chang update

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Feb 7 21:32:49 MST 2007

> The lack of responsiveness and
> accountability by YC is unbelievable. If I ran my business this way, I
> wouldn't have a business.

Nor does Young Chang any more, though not necessarily for that
reason.

Which brings up an interesting question. Is the Young Chang or
Baldwin situation a case of Kmart doing a blue light special
on the Hope diamond, or Sotheby's trying to pass off hedge
apples as haute cuisine?

Identifying the current species in office strikes me as a
reasonable start. Perspective first, then the minutiae.
Ron N