Young Chang update

Aart in America Piano Services aartinamerica at optonline.net
Wed Feb 7 09:27:56 MST 2007

Hello John.

Any "inside information" by your Korean client to obtain YC brackets
would be greatly appreciated.  The lack of responsiveness and
accountability by YC is unbelievable.  If I ran my business this way, I
wouldn't have a business.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Aart Markenstein

Aart in America Piano Services