More on "The Piano Exploded"

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Feb 8 15:06:24 MST 2007

I am tempted to believe the plate was not repaired properly.
I know that there are repaired plates around that have no problem.
Some are welded, and some repaired with, a kind of bolt that 'knits' it together.
I have information on the knitting process somewhere.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca