Voicing revisited

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 8 20:52:59 MST 2007

Subject: Re: Voicing revisited

  Paul

  whoa   ...wait....a minute....No Non No,Not so.  Don't try this on
Steinways, Ronsen, or Isaacs.  But for everything harder probably good
advice.

  Dale

Someone on the list was asking for voicing information.  I just ran across
my copy of "Voicing the Renner Hammer" by Rick Baldassin.  This isn't the
last word on boicing, but is a good place to start.  His techniques can be
used for voicing just about any hammer.  You can get a copy from Renner USA,
480-575-1700.  I don't know the price.  Mine came free with a set of
hammers.

Paul

Thanks Paul.  You are right.  I meant to say that the booklet is a place to
start, not the complete instruction manual for voicing.

Paul C