Voicing revisited

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 13:49:26 MST 2007

Paul
  whoa   ...wait....a minute....No Non No,Not  so.  Don't try this on
Steinways, Ronsen, or Isaacs.  But for  everything harder probably good advice.
  Dale

Someone on the list was asking for  voicing information.  I just ran across
my copy of “Voicing the Renner  Hammer” by Rick Baldassin.  This isn’t the
last word on boicing, but is a  good place to start.  His techniques can be used
for  voicing just about any hammer.  You can get a copy from  Renner USA,
480-575-1700.  I don’t  know the price.  Mine came free with a set of  hammers.
Paul