plate miscasting (was "Fixing Plates")

centipod at mac.com centipod at mac.com
Fri Feb 9 03:22:25 MST 2007

Thanks for that very clear description of the process, Frank.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, the top half of the pattern,
or cope, would have had to have been refashioned (or at least the
part in the triangle) once they had discovered the error?

Allen Wright

Allen Wright
6 Clay Court, 219 Long Lane
London SE1 4PB