Voicing revisited

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 9 07:36:37 MST 2007

Subject: RE: Voicing revisited

It can also be downloaded from the Renner website or cut and pasted from
Spurlock.

http://rennerusa.com/TechnicianPdfs.asp

John Dutton

Subject: Voicing revisited

Someone on the list was asking for voicing information.  I just ran across
my copy of "Voicing the Renner Hammer" by Rick Baldassin.  This isn't the
last word on boicing, but is a good place to start.  His techniques can be
used for voicing just about any hammer.  You can get a copy from Renner USA,
480-575-1700.  I don't know the price.  Mine came free with a set of
hammers.

Paul C

Thanks John.  I wonder how many sights are available on the internet for
voicing information.

Paul C