Didj'ever?

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 9 20:01:52 MST 2007

Didj'ever ... have two people to call (in this case two new or potential customers) and you dial one number while having, in your head, all the information about the other, then having a bizarre conversation that confuses the heck out of them and you?

I was sick for two days and didn't feel like calling anyone. So the above happened when I finally put the jack under the butt and got out of bed.

Lost one of them because they were calling around...looking for the cheapest price .... to tune an old upright someone gave them that hasn't been tuned since who-knows. So it turned out okay. I actually DO have a competitor in the area. He's part time, non-Guild and I've never met him so I forget he's out there. Oh, well. Go for it, Danny!

Alan Barnard
Having A Near-Life Experience in Salem, MO

Salem, Missouri