Young Chang

Dave Bunch pdtek at mchsi.com
Sat Feb 10 10:37:56 MST 2007

>>Pictures, pictures, please. I'd be salivating if this were my appointment.
Oh, what fun!

Please report back!

Terry Farrell<<

Terry, you just have too much fun, but I admit I am looking forward to it. It is truly a mystery. This woman does not sound flakey. I figured I'd go over it with my teresstrial-scan first to se if its haunted. And Ron N, I know what you are thinking but she swears she plays the piano in nothing but a sweet an dimiutive manner.

I've replaced growing brackets so I should recognize that one right off. Anyway, I will report back and Terry, I will bring my camera.

Dave Bunch