Ronsen Bacon felt

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Feb 10 12:12:32 MST 2007

A few weeks back, I finished a small grand redesign and
remanufacture with the low density Wurzen felt from Ronsen
that Dale mentioned. I like it. It's firmer than the Bacon
felt (which I also like), but not as hard as the "regular"
Wurzen, which is too hard for my liking. Nice hammers! I hope
Ray can get a bunch more of this felt, which fills a
conspicuous gap in the hardness and density range of available
hammers, for those of us looking for non-rocks to use with
working soundboards.

Ron N