temp change=how much pitch change?

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 11 14:23:31 MST 2007

Patrick,
It was emailed to me by the Steinway tech. managing relations to
institutions.  It was free and came in a word file along with a excel
spreadsheet that contained recommendations for how many technician
hours an inventory would need and what parts should be maintained on
hand.  One of the institutions I service used it to get a real
budget.  Another is trying to accomplish the same.  This is
Steinway's requirements to maintain "All Steinway School" status and
one school was cut for inadequate budget...

If you are doing institutional work at an 'All Steinway' school you
and the faculty should have it.

Andrew Anderson