temp change=how much pitch change?

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 12:09:03 MST 2007

I'm afraid I don't have a copy of this book. Is this part of materials
distributed at the Steinway Tech school in NYC, in one of the S&S tech
brochures mailed out periodically (a few copies of which reside
somewhere on my bookshelf), or an item available from the S&S parts
department?
And thanks again for the rapid and very specific reference!
Patrick