San Fran PTG concert

David Brown David.C.Brown.2 at asu.edu
Sun Feb 11 16:28:28 MST 2007

Dear David-

Kenric Tam was the First Prize Winner in our recent Schimmel USASU International Senior Piano Competition here at ASU . His rep included Rach 2nd sonata, # 10 of the Transcendental Etudes, Chopin Ballade # 4 and on and on. So glad that you were able to hear his playing.

David Brown

Arizona State University
Piano Technician

One of the most memorable young players I have ever seen.

http://www.latc.com/2006/03/15/community/community6.html

A dream come true: he played on my Hamburg B AND big Dale's long A.
It was electric, and deeply instructive, and a joyous thing.  More
later.
I'm completely blown away, in a lot of ways I'll talk about later.....

David Andersen