San Fran PTG concert

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 19:58:49 MST 2007

It was pretty amazing.  His playing has emotional depth far beyond his years.  He was able to utilize the full potential of the two wonderful pianos provided by Dale and David.  Dale's piano was perfect for the Haydn Sonata, and the rich sonorities of Rachmaninoff and Chopin were a perfect match for David's B.

All who were present--particularly the Santa Clara Valley Chapter--were truly honored to be in the presence of the great work of three world class artists.

Thanks, guys!  Great Conference!
Dave Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560