Best American uprights EVER built

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 11 17:01:46 MST 2007

Hey Now,

I have a 1900 Ivers & Pond in my garage. That makes me feel good to hear
that endorsement. I remeber playing it one time when I first got it. My
wife and daughter came home and stepped into the garage. Is that you
playing dad? We've never heard you sound so good. Naa I think its just the
piano. Any way makes me want to go out and work on it. I haven't played it
in about three years.

Steve

Orange Co. Ca.

Pura Vida