Answer about Acrosonics

PIANOTECHNICIAN at aol.com PIANOTECHNICIAN at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 19:14:19 MST 2007

Of course many grands and some uprights are better than my friend's
Acrosonic. We have fantastic pianos up here in NY- one of the music capitals of  the
world. But the truth is, considering all the old bombs I've tuned and  repaired
in my career, I can truthfully say that Acrosonic is a better piano  than
most grands I've ever worked on. By the way, when people ask me about the
qualifications of a good tuner/technician, I tell them we have to have the 3  M's.
We have to be musical, mechanical, and mentally ill.

Jesse Gitnik
NYC
Since 1980