Acrosonic -- King of the Spinets

daniel carlton hacicspe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 21:07:24 MST 2007

 *Yes, I agree that some Acrosonics sound better (or less bad) than many
pianos out there - no doubt - well built little pianoids. But you imply that
it sounds better than most grand pianos. Your signature indicates you are
located in New York City. If you were in Alabama (no offense intended - hey,
I'm in Florida) or some state that has few high-performance pianos, I might
bite. But aren't there some nice pianos in NYC? I mean even with all the
shortcomings I could point out about a decent Yamaha C3, good golly, the
Yamy would blow the lid off (and disintegrate it) that Acrosonic.*
* *
*What planet RU from?*
* *
*Terry Farrell*

I couldn't agree more with that last sentence. I see a lot of Acrosonics
here in Texas. I tell people who ask how their Acrosonic compares to other
pianos that as far as spinets go, I'd rather have an Acrosonic than anything
else. That is, if I *had* to have a spinet.

Daniel Carlton