Acrosonic -- King of the Spinets

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Sun Feb 11 21:45:25 MST 2007

But I'd swear I've worked on a number of Acrosonics that weren't spinets.
Last week, for example:  an Acrosonic console built in the late '80s.  I've
worked on several that were quite a bit older (and I'm sure of that because
they hadn't been tuned in decades by the time I saw them).  Am I still in
the wrong era (universe?) or are Iowegian pianos weird?

Annie
Hop-Town Ioway