Acrosonic -- King of the Spinets

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 11 21:35:40 MST 2007

Hey Now,

Thanks for that response Terry. I was thinking the same thing.  Are they talking about the same piano? I always thought Acrosonics were spinets. I've never personally seen an Acrosonic that was an upright. Now maybe one could argue that the Acrosonic was among the best spinets and I would not want to post a rebuttal. But to say they blow away most grands. I have not wanted to post a comment about this as I have started spinet controversy in the past. In this case the right coast and the left coast are on the same page.

Steve

Orange County Ca.

Pura vida