Paid for Pitch Raises?

Norm Barrett barr8345 at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 12 21:59:17 MST 2007

What's interesting to me in this thread is that no one has mentioned ETD tuining. Using either Tunelab or Cybertuner you can do a one pass pitch raise that sounds like a fine tuning. It is not perfect and may not be quite as stable but tuning each unison carefully as you go, the piano will sound better than most pianos that you find on dealers floors and it will be very close to pitch.
Norm Barrett