Acrosonic -- King of the Spinets

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Mon Feb 12 09:52:24 MST 2007

So Annie,

Do you ask the owners of the painfully bright pianos if they have a hard
time playing soft?  You could perhaps sell some voicing jobs.  I do voicing
jobs all the time--in various ways depending on what the piano needs.

BTW, I recently worked on a 1950 Acrosonic spinet.  The quality was really
good and had apparently lived a gentle life.  On the other hand there was a
newer, Blonde Hamilton, whatever vintage that is, in the same room and the
quality of it , uh, wasn't so good.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois