Hall responsibilities for piano rental

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Mon Feb 12 11:16:40 MST 2007

Bob---you need to get paid for the work you do; advise the Civic
Center that you'll be sending them a monthly or quarterly invoice for
all the little things you do besides tuning. Don't ask; tell.
When, or if, there's pushback, simply point out that you don't work
for free. Stand up. If you feel you deserve to get paid for the work
you do, they will too.  It's just human nature.
David A.