Paid for Pitch Raises?

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 13 08:26:22 MST 2007

Hey Now,

Well first off Terry, if you had followed the thread I/we were talking
about dealers refusing to pay for a pitch raise. I am with David Anderson's
rant that I will not do work for free. That holds especially true for a
dealer. If I am in a clients home of course I "always" explain the options
and what these options will cost. On occasion yes I fix stuff for free.

Bottom line is you are talking about dealing fairly with clients. We were
talking about dealers refusing to pay for pitch raises. Apples and Oranges.

Read the thread before you criticize brother.

Steve

Orange County Ca.

Pura Vida

That's