San Fran PTG concert

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 08:31:35 MST 2007

Thanks Dave
  That's high praise. It was great to hang out with  you & so many others.
   For me it is always a dream come true to have the  rarified experience of
being able to share your work colleagues in the  form of the music for after
all this is the end product & think at times I  forget that in the analitical
bent I/we all have.  Kenric blew my mind with  his virtuosity ,compusure &
humility .  The music was soaring &  enchanting.  Kenric was very appreciative of
the instrument & seemed to  bond with them quickly & intensley. Somwhere in
between the time I left the  tuning & his short sessions with both pianos he was
able to astutely choose  what would be palyed on whihc. Impressive.
   This Rochester formula of playing these Custom  restored pianos  in class
(again) and concert seems to be of intense  interest to all as was evidenced
by how many stayed  to hear the concert  after a long day of classes & the
gracious comments of support to Dave &  I.  We are both grateful.
  My respect for the Convention team is  inestimable.  Under the visionary
thinking of Captain Roland Kaplan &  crew  Fenton Murray, Neil Panton, Dave
Stahl, Bob Brown, Karen & Tom  Cole & so many others the successful convention was
extremely well thought  out & organized,  & you guys did it with grace &
smiles.
  My hats off....Please take another  bow
  Blessings to you all
  Dale
  By the Way my pal Mark Shechter  R.P.T. relayed  that the Steinway B he & I
partnered on to rebuild recently was for Kenrics  teacher in S.F.  Small
world aye?

It was pretty amazing.  His playing has emotional depth far beyond  his
years.  He was able to utilize the full potential of the two  wonderful pianos
provided by Dale and David.  Dale's piano was perfect  for the Haydn Sonata, and
the rich sonorities of Rachmaninoff and Chopin were  a perfect match for
David's B.

All who were present--particularly the Santa Clara Valley Chapter--were
truly honored to be in the presence of the great work of three world class
artists.

Thanks, guys!  Great Conference!

Dave Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano  Service