Paid for Pitch Raises?

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 10:06:09 MST 2007

Ric and list,

  I live and work in suburban Southern California. While setting the
appointment on the phone, I prepare people for the possibility of a
pitch raise (at extra cost).

  I did some VERY discounted work for private clients and stores when I
was just beginning (first several months or so). Now, after thirty plus
years in the biz, I STILL work for "free" on occasion, but only in
pursuit of higher education (such as working in the shop of a
state-of-the-art rebuilder for a day). Excellent investment!

 Alan Eder