New Fujan

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 18:01:36 MST 2007

Dittos to that.  I just got my two weeks ago & I  ABSOLUTELY Love the
lightness & control.  I feel like I can turn the  pin with my finger tips.
  Different strokes & all  that
  Dale

I absolutely, totally, completely, and in all  other ways, love the new
Fujan also. It's less bulky and lighter than the  original, and doesn't
have the occasional clearance problem (at A0) that  the first one did.
And just as stiff, if not a bit more  so.

JF